Aliza,

I  don't think these are good ideas for our list.

PD and ADD are not the same;  most PWP have little, if any,  cognitive
impairment;
The only similarity would be if PWP found it difficult to use the delete
key on their keyboard.

Take Care,
Mark.
(CG  for Margaret, 65/27 yrs)

At 10:11 10/03/97 -0500, Aliza Lieberman
 wrote:
>I saw the following guidlines for another list on John Walker's Internet
News,
>3/6/97.I think that there are some good ideas that could be applied to our
list.
>>                               -------
>Subject:               NEW: AADD-FOCUSED - Adults with Attention
>Deficit Disorder To:               [log in to unmask]
>
>AADD-FOCUSED on [log in to unmask]
>
>The AADD-FOCUSED mailing list is a focused discussion list for Adults
>that have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).  Although there are other
>forums available for discussion of ADD related topics, we found that
>they are often too inclusive and therefore get so many messages per
>day that we couldn't stay focused long enough to read them all....

Snipped.

Mark  Atyeo
51 Alexander Mackie Circuit
Isaacs,  2607  Australia
+61 6 286 2606
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.