In a message dated 97-03-10 17:58:45 EST, [log in to unmask] (Bob
Hills) writes:

<< Charley wrote > My Neuro's opinion is that
 > younger patients should postpone the use of Sinemet, if possible, and
 > later minimize its use.

When faced with the same decisioin to begin sinemet or delay sinement
introduction I opted for now.  Since contracting PD  I am living in the
present to do as much as I can with my current limitations. Who nows how long
I will live?  It would be unfornuate if my life ended before I swithched to
Sinemet  which by its consumption now has let me do so much more with my life
than I would have been able if not taking the drugs. (my English teacher
would shudder with that sentence but too tired to correct it)

Humorless in
Manlius NY