At 01:49 AM 3/11/97 +0000, Phil Tompkins wrote:
>Here is an excerpt from a letter I received from Representative
>Robert Menendez, Dem., 13th District, New Jersey:

Thank you, Phil for your work and postings. It was especially important to
bring to attention that there are two "Udall" bills. Until our bill is
introduced
to the House and the Senate and given numbers, we will have to remember to
identify
it by it's full title: The Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research and
Education Act.

Margaret Tuchman

At 01:49 AM 3/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Here is an excerpt from a letter I received from Representative
>Robert Menendez, Dem., 13th District, New Jersey:
>
>"As you know, I was a co-sponsor of H.R. 1452 in the 104th Congress
>and, like you, was disappointed that the House did not vote on it
>prior to the end of the Congress.
>
>"I have spoken with Congressman Waxman, the bill's sponsor in the
>last Congress, and he has advised me that he plans on introducing the
>bill again within the next several weeks.
>
>"Please be assured that as soon as Congressman Waxman solicits
>support for his bill, I will co-sponsor it. . ."
>
>Rep. Menendez has the title "Democratic Whip at Large".  With a title
>like that, it's good to have him on our side!
>
>Phil Tompkins

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540