----------
> Fra: Emma Bennion <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: repeat request for World Parkinson's  Day
> Dato: 11. marts 1997 19:48
>
> Thank you to Sonia from the Danyaps and Joy Graham of W. Australia for
> responding to my request for news of what you are all doing for the day.
> Please can I have some more replies as it will make an interesting
article
> for the YAPmag in the UK, and I feel sure you are all doing something?
>
> Heres hoping........Emma

Dear Emma.
Here I am again, because The "Danyaps" from the southern part of Jutland
made a marvelous show called "A " SHAKING" GOOD SHOW with many famous
danish artitsts. They all performed without payment, and spots from an
operation in Aarhus, where a younger Parkinson pt. had an operation against
shaking was showen. It was a fantastic day in the month of november. If you
want further  information about this arrangement -please mail me.
Regards and good luck from
Sonia