That would be great Margaret Tuchman.  Thanks for the email
addresses.

However, I'm afraid if we all hit the send button at once we'd break
the backbone of all the ISP. AOL,Compuserves and Freenets.  So
could we please all start sending as early as possible from wherever
you live, and continue all day long?  IMOHO,  a constant stream
of email  should wake them up and make them realize we are
"Invisible no more"!!!

While I was looking up "The Decade of the Brain" in Chases' Annual:
Book of Days, I found that President George Bush had made
a Presidential Proclaimation stating, the dates from Jan. 1, 1990 through
Dec. 31,1999
would be the Decade of the Brain, Now get this everyone----This Jan. 1, 1997
marks the 8th. year of the Decade of the Brain.

Are we any closer to a cure for PD than we were 8 years ago?
NO!!!!

Is Parkinson's Disease even mentioned in this Presidential Proclaimation?
NO!!!!!

Do we all have the same Senators and House of Rep. Members?
NO!!!

Do we all have the same President and Vice President of the United States?
YES--YES---YES!!!!!

Do we all suffer from Parkinson's Disease?
YES---YES--YES!!!!

Now that we all have something in common besides PD---Lets go for it!!!!
Margaret Tuchman---could you coordinate the timing between the U.S.
and other Countries who are willing to email our Pres. and Vice Pres.?

Beth Leslie, thanks for reposting  about the successful email blitz.
Lets hope we can get this thing on the road----8 years of waiting
is just a little too much!!!!!!

Who is willing to post an email we could use as a guide?
Or those of you who are capable, just do it on your own!!!
Jim Cordy---are you there my friend?

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian, with PD