Welcome from a  lovely sunny UK and let's hope it remains that way!  I'm
glad you have found having a computer more use than games for the family.
It changed my life completely and as we all know the listserv  opens up more
info than I would have time to find in a medical libary.

Checking my database, it confirmed that there is a YAPP&Rs (Young Alert
Parkinson's Partners and Relatives) group in New Zealand.  Have you been in
touch with them?  They would be a good source  of support and advice?
YAPP&Rs Uk certainly is.

All the best to you and your family  Emma