A good idea but I am an avid believer that YOPWP's and their peers should
work together as Parkinson's is one disease, whatever the sex, age, colour
and creed and that the only way to win the war against PD is by solidarity
in numbers. Besides we wont be YAPP&RS, YOPPPERs, JEEPEES, DANYAPS, etc
forever and then will we want to be fragmented from the younger members?

What about the other young onset groups?  What do you think?  Lets hear
about it?

regards from a lovely sunny Norfolk, UK