I'm seeking a bit of guidance on this.  I've seen the neuro today.  He
agrees I need treatment.  He agrees l-dopa would make me fully functional.
He sent me away with a script for Symmetrel!  He told me it could take me 3
months to feel any benefit from it.  He did agree - a touch reluctantly,
perhaps even a little sheepishly - that if I were a guy with wife/family to
support and at risk of losing my job he would not withhold l-dopa.  (One
good thing tho' - I did find out from him how/where to get my Selegiline
cheaply.  That's a relief.)

Guess what folks?  I'm not feeling so :)  Getting ready to trash my research.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who takes/has taken this med.  And any
other advice you care to fling my way will be welcome.  Off-list is fine.

Thanks,

Beth