Hi Friends:

Senator D'Amato is scheduled to speak before the Syracuse Chamber of Commerce
on March 26,1997. His topic is perspective on the Washington Scene.

I have a reservation to attend and would like to push him to cosponser.

What was his position last year, has he taken a positioin this year, what
were his stated reasons. I will call the Senators office after nine am today
but any info would be appreciated.

PS to Margaret T and Barbara S aol wiped out my address book this am and I
will gradually rebuild it but I know you are in touch with Lupe McCann and
she may be t he most uptodate  Thanks Dale