Dale,

Senator D'Amato has a form letter that he sends to everyone. In his response
to a constituents letter about the Udall bill, he tells you what Parkinson's
disease is and what the Udall bill stands for. Then in his typical
non-committal way he goes on to tell you how he "will keep your views in
mind". A member of our support group has had several telephone conversations
with members of his office, she is on a first name basis there. I will
introduce you to her at the Rochester symposium, I'm sure that she can help
you.

See you Saturday,

John McCabe