Dear All,

My mother (89) currently takes [155 mg carbidopa + 1550 mg Levodopa]
(as Sinemet) daily, and has also just begun taking NADH (with her
skeptical neuro's reluctant approval). The dose I'm giving her is 1 NADH
tablet (1.8 mg per tablet) with each of her 7 daily Sinemet-doses.

I've read here in the PD Digest that some people are effectively using 5mg
per dose or 15 mg per day (?) of NADH -- so this means that Mom is now
getting 7 x 1.8mg = 12.6mg NADH daily at present. Is there any means of
judging whether this amount should be increased/decreased?

I certainly want to see this help her -- she has been having mild tremors
most of the time, prior to starting NADH yesterday evening -- but I also
don't want to overdose her on NADH or cause unwanted side-effects.

-- SJS