SJS-OnTheNet wrote:
> My mother (89) currently takes [155 mg carbidopa + 1550 mg Levodopa]
> (as Sinemet) daily, and has also just begun taking NADH (with her
> skeptical neuro's reluctant approval). The dose I'm giving her is 1 NADH
> tablet (1.8 mg per tablet) with each of her 7 daily Sinemet-doses.

NADH should be taken first thing in the morning on a empty stomach with
water or a little OJ.  I take only 5 mg per day with good effect.  Its
highly unlikely from the dosing schedule you describe above that any of
the NADH is getting through.  Also, I'm not familiar with any form of
effective NADH that comes in 1.8 mg tablets.  The Enada brand which is
effective comes in 2.5 and 5.0 mg sizes.