At 02:18 12-03-97 -0500, you wrote:
>Should a worldwide YOPWP listserv (young onset persons with Parkinson's)
>be created?
>
>Although we have common interests with PWP's and Cg's, our needs are
>different in areas like sex lives, career plans, surgical options, the
>way the public responds to us, and many more............
>
>An idea whose time has come???.
>

>Ivan Suzman
>47/10
>proud-to-be-gay
>Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses

Dear Listfriends,

I don't think anybody objects if we discuss the items for yoppers (Young
Onset Parkinson PERsons) on the Parkinson List. To my opinion we (yoppers)
can learn from the gowpers (Getting Old With Parkinson's pERsons) and we can
learn the gowpers about computers and modern technology. We live in
symbiosis and I haven't read any letter of anyone who did not agree with a
special subject. So let us not split the list into many sublists but lets us
help each other.

Kees Paap
pwp/47/8