At 4:30 p.m. this afternoon we received a telephone call from Adam
Chrisney, Senator D'Amato's legislative aide. He stated that the Senator
had decided to co-sponsor the Udall bill!!!! This is quite an
accomplishment because he was not a co-sponsor in the last Congress, and
remained uncommitted until the NIH came to a vote on the floor. Everyone
who contacted his office by mail or phone can feel a great sense of
accomplishment. Now, that both of  New York's Senators are on board, we
need to concentrate on our representatives.
Dale Severance: We are looking forward to meeting you at the Rochester
symposium on Saturday.
John and Donna Testa
Rochester, New York