At 05:43 PM 3/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear listfriends - WHEN ARE YOU YOUNG - AND WHEN ARE YOU OLD??. That`s the
>question,  compared to a person who is 80 years old am I still "young". I=
=B4m
>58 years old but compared to my son (34)  I`m "old". When I`m "on" I`m
>feeling "young" when I`m "off" I`m  tired and old.  When I started to join
>our local Parkinson club three years ago, where I just had got my diagnose,
>I was so happy because I had the possibility to talk with people much older
>than me, and with lots of experience about P.D. Every time I was
>worried,angry and much more I could call them and ask for information or
>just cry, and it was allso fine to find out, that after about 15 years with
>the diagnose, they were still going strong, I didn`t felt that everything
>was hopeless At this time I was the only "young" as they told me. Two years
>ago  we started the "Danyaps". From the beginning it was ment that we could
>only be a "Danyap" until the age of 56, because then we were too OLD to be
>an younger. IF it had to be in this way there would only be about 10
>younger in Jutland, and now we are about 250 members to day. So is was
>decided that each person coul be a "Danyap" as long as they needed it
>When I join the list I`m not interested in age, the most importent to me is
>that the one, who answer me, is an understanding human being. I hope there
>is space for ALL regardless of age.

  hi ziona boy already i forgot how to spell your name this don i am younger
tyan you i am only 73 had pd for 25 years. still same wife of 51yrs. do you
have a night partner? i just an young old man pulling your leg. so may be
its your boy who is old. i still working on what danyaps let me know. open
lots of doors,as what it could be. i took a bunch of blood test to day am
having more trouble in walking now gave up bouling for while. i won" use my
cart or whellchare. to young for that. i don't know if i helped you or just
made you laugh. can't spell any more. and to i owned my own buss. will good
by I.Y.Q.=20