If you get this list in digest form you have probably experienced the same
hand and finger discomfort that  I have in scrolling through the list with
the mouse held perfectly still.  I found that I can position the => to the
proper spot in the lower right corner and then gently move the mouse to my
lap and click the mouse button with different fingers or even a different
hand.  I can push back from the screen and get my tri-focals set at the
proper distance.  Maybe there is a magic key that will scroll up and down
in lieu of that pesky rodent.

"Shake rattle & roll"
Ken Rowland