It has been an exciting 24 hours  for the political activists with the
declaraction of support by some key Senators and Congressmman and other
developments about to be announced.

A note of thanks to all of them from the PD people who need to relie on them
because of there lost abilities to communicate or participate in the effort.
So many people are working behind the scene that you barely see the enormous
effort they have put forth todate. My thanks to all of you  from  myself and
the silent supporters on this net work and around the world.

My spirts are flying as high as the eagles.

Dale Severance