Ken Rowland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Subject: Mouse Manipulation

>If you get this list in digest form you have probably experienced the same
>hand and finger discomfort that  I have in scrolling through the list with
>the mouse held perfectly still.  I found that I can position the => to the
>proper spot in the lower right corner and then gently move the mouse to my
>lap and click the mouse button with different fingers or even a different
>hand.  I can push back from the screen and get my tri-focals set at the
>proper distance.  Maybe there is a magic key that will scroll up and down
>in lieu of that pesky rodent.

To which I replied:
The "magic key" is the Page Up and Page Down keys, which may be the "9"
and "3" keys when "Num Lock" is off. There are times when I couldn't get
the mouse and the scroll arrow to line up if my life depended on it.

--
Visit my WebSite! http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch
Where the Cowboy Rides Away....