Ernie, This is very interesting, I do not have PD, but I have noticed my
arms feeling like I slept on them in the morning, I have been eating fresh
cranberries and taking cranberry suppliments for a urinary tract infection.
 This has been a temporary fix for my bladder spasms caused by the infection.
Mark is most probably correct that this is causing malabsorbation of the
l-dopa medicine, yet the cranberry alone has it's on set of side effects.
  This is an interesting discovery, one that I have over-looked. I have passed
this information over to someone that is more knowledgable than I on this
subject. I will forward her response to the list, should she decide to comment
on this issue.      Linda Forrest's Mom