Bill Rogers wrote:

>          A good reliable friend of mine sent this message to me today
>          March 13th so am sending it on to you to safeguard your
>          equipment just in case you get one of the messages.

(snipped the rest)

This may be a good reliable friend, but your friend was taken in by a
scam. There's no way to get a virus from email...it has to be an
attachment, a program that is downloaded, etc. This is just one of many
urban legends...if anyone ever sends you something with instructions to
send it to as many people as possible, that should be a red flag.

No harm done. I just hate to see people get alarmed over nothing.

Maggie