Beth, just tell him you demand a sex change operation, so you can get
proper medicationI If he is working for an HMO and trying to save money
by giving you cheaper meds, he'll have to realize the meds will cost his
employers much less than the surgery! (Just kidding!)

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker