ok heres the info y'all requested   pmv productions

mr. Harold Packman LMT, EMT
box 3
whitestone, ny 11359

718-746-4669
Its pretty lo-tech but has alot of technique and some exercises at the
end.

to find a good masseaus in your area contact the american massage
therapy association or drop in your local health food store, health club
or other such place where you might get a good referral.  check them out
and make sure you feel comfortable with them.  for those on a budget
check out any massage training schools in you area they often offer lo
cost massages with students.

adios all, hope this was helpful, oh yes my masseaus sez she does sports
massage mixed with accupressure and cranial sacral therapy.  dont ask me
to explain what that is, ask your mass.

lisa in paradise