Hi Dawn,
I am currently in the second clinical trial for pramipexole. The first one
was a blind study. I must have had some of the real thing as when it ended,
my tremor got worse. The second trial that is still going on, it started
about two years ago, is a safety study with a high dose of medication. I was
chosen as I had not been on sinemet yet. My current other medications were
not changed; Amantadine and Zoloft. The combination of Pramipexole and
Amantadine seem to control my tremor to a manageable level. The worst side
effect for me from pramipexole is drowsiness.

I see the Doctors in the clinic on a quarterly basis for examinations. Any
adverse events from people in the study are communicated to me immediately,
allowing me to decide if I want to continue in the trial.

Pramipexole is scheduled to be on the market here in a matter of weeks. Hope
that this helps. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

John McCabe