For those who do not have browser capabilities, I copied a short version of
the bill.

Enacted by the Legislature of the State of Florida:

General Bill H219: Parkinson's Disease/Morris K. Udall

GENERAL BILL by Representative Addie L. Greene (D), - Florida House District 84

Parkinson's Disease/Morris K. Udall; creates "Morris K. Udall  Parkinson's
Research, Assistance, & Education Act of 1997"; provides  purpose; provides
for establishment of programs; creates interagency coordinating committee;
provides duties & membership of committee;  provides for grants to research
& training centers; provides  requirements & time limitations; provides for
review & data management & dissemination of information; provides for state
education program, etc.
APPROPRIATION. EFFECTIVE DATE: 07/01/97.
01/13/97 H Prefiled
01/23/97 H Referred to Health Care Services (GSC); Health & Human
Services Appropriations
03/04/97 H Introduced, referred to Health Care Services (GSC); Health &
Human Services Appropriations -HJ 00060

HOUSE SUMMARY

  Creates the "Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research, Assistance, and
Education Act of 1997."  Provides for establishment and coordination of
state programs for research, training, assistance, and education relating to
Parkinson's disease.  Provides for grants to research and training centers
and to scientific researchers.  Provides for data collection and management,
dissemination of information, and a statewide education program.  Provides
duties of the Agency for Health Care Administration and   the Department of
Health in administering and coordinating programs under the act.  Provides
an appropriation.
==================
Sponsor of the bill:
Representative Addie L. Greene
Democrat - Florida House District 84

Tallahassee Address
Florida Capitol, Room 232 House Office Building, Tallahassee, FL  32399-1300
Phone (904) 488-8632
Email Rep. Greene at [log in to unmask]

>Date:  Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:39:44 -0500
>From: g2h <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Florida Morris K Udall Bill>
>
>Anyone that is interested- if you go to the following URL you will find the
>bill that is being considered by the Florida Legislature this session.
>
>http://www.scri.fsu.edu/fla-leg/bill-info/1997/h0219.html
>
>once at that site, click on the link that says to view the bill.

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540