At 13:37 6/03/97 -0500,lisa <[log in to unmask]> wrote;
>hi susan, I gete a massage once a week and it;s great, along  with the
>pd I work in landscaping , and also do alot of repetive motions when I'm
>working on my stained glass projects.  My masseaus is great, she went to
>the olympics this summer in atlanta and did sports massage.  she knows
>my pd and she knows my body real well and can immed tell what is
>bothering me on a particular day.  I think thats its important for the
>person to be familiar with you.  She also has a video she ordered from
>some where that is specifically about masssage for pd's.  interested?
>I can find out more.

Lisa,
Please publish on the list whatever you can find out about this video.
I, for one,  am interested and I am sure there will be many others.

Regards,
M.

Mark  Atyeo
51 Alexander Mackie Circuit
Isaacs,  2607  Australia
+61 6 286 2606
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.