At 11:53 AM 3/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Am I the only one on the list or with PD who has had the opposite reaction?
>Since I have been on meds my sexual awareness and desire has increased greatly.
> This is even more frustrting being single and living in an are where there are
>a limited number of opportunities.
>
>I guess I am just the 'odd woman out'.
>
>Don't forget how to laugh.
>Marling

Marling,

I do not speak from experience on the distaff side, but I have been told by
PWP's of the female gender that sex is more fun with a good dose of Sinemet.

One of our male PWP's is being sued for sexual harrassment and assault by his
nurse.  He is 70, unable to stand alone, has cut his Sinemet back to only
nineteen
tablets daily.....

According to the "Nursing 96 Handbook" a nursing precaution for nurses
caring for
PWP's is "excessive and inappropriate sexual activity; priapism."

And here's to long "ons" and short "offs"

WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter