<< nteresting that I *just* sent you a message about night hand tremors and
 then I find this message.  If you still have any of the comments about
 Wellbutrin, could you forward them to me?  I am wondering if it would be
 worth my while to discuss this drug with my psychologist. >>
Dear Carol
Which are your comments regarding hand tremors? I think I missed them.
What would you like to know about the wellbutron? Are you currently taking
it?
My dad has been off Wellbuton for 2 weeks now. I haven't notiiced a
difference. He is taking Tofronil. He is so depressed. He cries almost all
the time when I speak to him. My children are afraid to visit with him
because they say he scares them. It's gotten very difficult. I would like
more info on Shock therapy. It hurts me so to see him so sad all the time
sincerily
Susan
for Norman 72/12