Myron Greene, the PWP who made the teaching videos for NH staff which
6 people on this list ordered from him has asked me to explain his silence and
offer his thanks to those who sent notes and checks to him.,. Several weeks
ago, he fell, fracturing a hip (which had been broken before) and is now in
rehab, hoping to go home next Monday, if he can arrange home care--he lives
alone. He was very appreciative of responses received, and felt guilty for
being unable to respond!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"