On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Margaret Tuchman wrote:

> We must also get this message out to those PWPs who are not on this listserv.
> I am sure that many support groups are aware of the urgency for action, but
> some may not be.
> Search out groups and provide them with information. Call these national

I met yesterday with a Youngstown Ohio support group and made a Udall
presentation.  The members signed petitions, agreed to phone and write
letters.  They voted unanimously to write as an organization to thank
Senator Glenn for his past and present co-sponsorship; to thank Senator
DeWine for his past co-sponsorship and asking him to do so again; voted to
send a letter to Congressman Jim Traficant thanking him for past
co-sponsorship and asking him to do so again.

The Youngstown group also voted to send a contribution to PAN (whose
material I distributed) to support the Udall effort.

  Sid Roberts   67/dx3
  [log in to unmask]       Youngstown, Ohio