Barb,
    Numbers concern me also. Because if others think we are pushing numbers
using 1,000,000. then it only tends to destroy our integrity.  On the other
hand verey feew agencies estimate as low as 500,00.  I am sure insurance
companies, have the figures per any base population from their own records.
In the mean time, I am using 1,000,000 which for me makes sense, because when
I look around my city and county it seems about one in 250 of the population
are PWP  That works out to 1,000,000 nation wide.  But I would consult
various health insurance companies around the U.S.A. and see if they would
not share some figurs. Good Luck!
I remain your humble servant, more than just a number,
Jack Kramer 53/2