I accept The Jim Cordy Challenge
"...to come up with the words that will motivate people, many who may have
never been involved in politics or perhaps do not even know who their
Congressman is,  to summons up the nerve, resolve, chutzpa, cojones (call it
what you will), and  go see their Congressman and Senators.

There is simply no substitute for seeing your elected official in person.  If
during that visit you convey the misery brought about by this affliction and
establish that a cure or new effective treatment is close, then that person
must look you in the eyes and either say  "Yes, I will help" or "No, I will
condemn you to a life of disease and suffering".  The latter is extremely
difficult for one human to say to another.

If you have Parkinson's and would like to do your part to cure this hideous
disease, plan on seeing your Congressman in person during those two weeks.
Call now as you may have to convince their aides that you will see your
elected official if you have to sit on the door step.  Tenacity should not be
a problem for those who
suffer daily with this scourge."

here's  my entry:
LITTLE RED HEN
Little Red Hen found a grain of wheat.
"Who will plant this?" she asked.
"Not I," said the cat.
"Not I," said the goose.
"Not I," said the rat.
"Then I will," said Little Red Hen.  So she buried the wheat in the ground.
 After a while it grew up yellow and ripe.

:The wheat is ripe now," said Little Red Hen.
"Who will cut and thresh it?"
"Not I." said the cat.
"Not I." said the goose.
"Not I." said the rat.
"Then I will," said Little Red Hen.  So she cut it with her bill and threshed
it with her wings.

Then she asked, "Who will take this wheat to the mill?"
"Not I." said the cat.
"Not I." said the goose.
"Not I." said the rat.
"Then I will," said Little Red Hen.  So she carried the wheat to the mill,
where it was ground.  Then she carried the flour home.

"Who will make me some bread with this flour?" she asked.
"Not I." said the cat.
"Not I." said the goose.
"Not I." said the rat.
"Then I will," said Little Red Hen.  So she made the bread and baked it.

Then she said, "Now we shall see who will eat this bread."
"I will." said the cat.
"I will." said the goose.
"I will." said the rat.
"I am quite sure you would," said Little Red Hen.
---------------------------------------
PARKINSON'S DISEASE RESEARCH BILL
CALL Washington DC toll FREE  1-800-962-3524
ASK FOR
1. your Senator --Tell operator what state you live in and they will connect
you to your Senator.
2. your other Senator --Tell operator what state you live in and they will
connect you to your Senator.
3. your Representative --Tell operator your zip code and they will connect
you to your Representative.
SAY
"Please Co-Sponsor the Morris Udall Bill for Parkinson's Disease Research"
Give your name and address so they tally your call and subject.
Please ask your family & friends to make these calls also .  Every call
counts.