I am writing a grant to fund a project to teach newly diagnosed PWP and
their families about the illness using multimedia CD-ROM technology.  I
would like to ask a couple of questions.  I have also askedthe questions of
a support group I belong to.

1) What type of information do you think the new PWP needs to know?

2) What type of information do you think caregivers should know?

3)  Would you use a computer program that might have information about PD?

Some of the information I have read about PWP, gives statistics about how
many have the illness and information about gender but they don't discuss
the breakdown according to race.  I have read that it is not as common in
African-Americans and Asians.  Does anyone know the racial breakdown?

Thanks in advanced.

Maureen
Maureen Allen, RN-C MPH
Business Address: