Dear Daphne-- I find it almost impossible to comprehend the horrors you have
been through. Never heard of HYTRIN before, but I believe your warning is very
important, and it should be added to our list of drug warnings--I expect
John Cottingham will do that?  Is it possible that the Hytrin interacted
with the sinemet? You seem to suggest that possibility.  I wish there were
something helpful I could say--but please know that we are here to listen, and
do keep us informed how things go. Perhaps others will have expertise about the
 meds/interactions, or ideas where to seek further information. Stay
connected...

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"