In my very real signed Directive to my doctor, right there with all the
stuff about no extreme life support methods, I included a statement
that, should I ever be in a coma, my feet will be left UNCOVERED. It
seems that when I go to bed the temperature of my feet always increases.
Why? No one seems to know.
   To Elizabeth Leslie --
   I can't think of anything since the price increase of BBQ sauce that
makes me more angry than what your doc told you. Something struck me a
little weird, though. You said he told you how to get a cheap price on
Selegiline and that was a good thing. It sounds like you didn't raise
too much of a stink.
   I would have blown the doors off his office with my screaming, Beth.
   He has NO RIGHT to deny you the proper medication. NONE!
   He has a duty to provide the BEST care he can for you. It's all there
in the Hippocratic Oath and you should tear it off his wall and jam it
in his face.
   Don't take that, Beth. It isn't right. You deserve and should demand
every bit as much medical attention and curative possibilities as the
President. Those people work for us, not the other way around.
   Bitch (it does feel good!) and then change doctors and let everyone
know why.
   I spent two wasted years avoiding Sinemet, and it was because of my
own stupidity. I'm on it now and it has saved my life. And besides, no
one ever said that since I had to quit work I probably didn't need it
because I was no longer the breadwinner.
   Jeez!
Visit my WebSite! http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch
Where the Cowboy Rides Away....
Stories, poems and the ongoing adventures of the Dumpster Gang.