 Hi,  Because I fell and got one knee infected ,  I was referred to  a
neurologist .  He watched me walk into his consultation room and  made
this observation.  "mild Parkenson's   . I have no tremor, but my
handwriting has degenerated to a scraaawl and my voice has lost its
tember, besides falling without any  reason.   My medication is 1 1/2 tab
at each meal and for the last month I have been taking Selegeline withmy
morning meal.   I still fall occasionally but not as often as before.
carl Heft  [log in to unmask]