Hi all,         I want to introduce myself to everyone.  I have been on the
net for 2 1/2 years . Dale Severence a dynamic person introduced me to
listserv. It is great.

        My name is Howard Harrington, my friends call me Bud. I am 61 years
old and had PD for 6 years. AT age 50 My health feel apart. Up to thattime I
exercised every day watched my diet, and did everything I should do to
remain healthy. At 50 I had a severe heart attack while vacationing  in
Washington DC. 21 days in hospital and 14 days in ICU. This is when looking
back the first signs of PD appeared. Difficult buttoning my shirts and
drooling.I felt something else was wrong besides my heart but I couldn't put
my finger on it. Three years later I had to insist that the cardiologist to
do something. I was favoring my right side. He refferred me to a
neurologist. So with my heart medication an d my PD medication I was takeing
over 10 different medication.
        I also have Restless Leg Syndrom. I don't know if it is from
Parkinson or from medication. It is so bad I get only about 4 hr of sleep a
night. I get only exhaustion sleep.
        Another problem is creeping up. My feet have fallen apart. Besides
the bunion and caluses.There is a neurological problem. I cant move my toes.
Enough already
        Don't take me as a long winded verbouse person. I never talk about
myself. Today I hav e to let it all hang out. I am a reserved person,
married and togeth we have 27 y/o twins boy/girl. My wife is my care giver.A
grreat person . She is an  RN  but has retired so  that we can live a
quality life together.I can't drive so she is my chauffer too.

Thanks for reading,

Howard (Bud) Harrington   [log in to unmask]
Bud