From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of LISA CRUMRINE
Sent:   Sunday, March 16, 1997 10:12 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        the dance

thisis in response to bernards "the old man and the child"  a bit more
uplifting... happy monday all!  (happy st pats day also)

   " So then.  Get on with the dance. Clap and chant and stamp. Love and
laugh and weep. Sing out, if you must.  If you dont, then have mercy on
those who do and take pity on those who cant.  It is our furious and
fatally human fever to know our clay as faulty fired and mortally
flawed.  Be gentle with strangers and forgive lovers all.  For tomorrow
we live "   Maurice Shabolt

"Today we Live"
lisa in paradise