I haven't been able to find a Lee Silverman PD Speech Therapist except for
one 65 miles away.  Has anyone here had any success with a plain old garden
variety speech therapist?  If so, is there anything in paticular you think
I should ask about when I talk to her/him, other than have you had PWPs as
patients?  I would appreciate any input.

BTW, I was quite disappointed in the Lee Silverman video.  For $70, I think
it was, it was far to short -- about 15 minutes. The process seemed
promising, but the price was unfair for what was delivered.