Please understand that I am not making light of the halucination
problem, it is certainly not something anyone would want, given the
choice. On the other hand, my father has so many other problems, in
addition to the  PD, that SOME of the hallucinating, as I said, he didn't
seem to mind. There were episodes where he was upset and violent, which
is not his usual demeanor.  I am happy to hear that  your mother has been
spared from the symptom. I am trying to make the best of a situation, by
picking out anything that can have two sides, and finding the more
positive side.

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker