Ken,

I agree with you about having to sometimes choose
which of the symptoms are the most troubling for the individual and the
family to deal with at that time.  I have MSA and sometimes I have to
try to find humor in my symptoms.  It is not to be interpreted to mean
that I find the symptoms funny. but I use humor is  as a coping mechanism.

Nancy

Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Mon, 17 Mar