Sonya, I couldnt help to laugh when I read your note to Don about cramps in
your leg and FOOD.   DO YOU MEAN FOOT ?????

I may be wrong but I dont think you mean to eat your foot!!!!

Laugh Laugh !!
My Danish is not so good...you do a much better job with your English
Ik forstordicka Dansk   do you understand ??

My toe and foot cramps were so bad that the meds didnt work anymore.
I was recommended to do a Pallidotomy and I did.   I went into the Operating
room
after 12 hours with no meds and in total spasm of toe, foot, leg.   When the
surgeon made the lesion, the cramps suddenly went away and to this day have
not returned after 13 month !!!

I also take 3200iu of VIT. E each day which is supposed also to help with
cramps.

Maybe this info helps you and Don.

Joyce