Dear Anne and listmembers:

Thanks for the info.  I MISSED the show--too busy at the time--and didn't
read your post til tonight, a day too late.

Did anyone on the list VIDEOTAPE it?  Is it worth the effort of getting a
copy?

On April 23 I am scheduled to return to Boston Univ. to talk further with
Dr. Samuel Elias, neurosurgeon, about my medical and surgical options at
this point. I am also looking carefully at other options, including
Sweden (Dr. Laitenen).

But I am still trying to hold back on surgery as long as  possible.

Food has been blocking my medicines frustratingly often lately.

The thing I try to remember is to STAY FOCUSSED ON THE POSITIVE.  For
example, my fire-ravaged house has been under re-construction since
February 27, and today the contractor told me that unless there is an
unforeseen problem, he hopes to have me back home by Memorial Day.  The
fire was on August 7,1996.

Anne, thanks again.

Ivan S.
Portland, Maine 47/10  land of lighthouses   21deg  icy and wintry