Dear listfriends,

It is wonderful to see April 11th, World Parkinson's Day,  lighting up
our computer screens worldwide. Americans,  are any other governors,
besides those of Virginia, Maryland and Maine proclaiming the day, or,
all of April as Parkinson's Awareness Month?

My local suport group wrote to our governor, after I called his office,
and WOWEE, he joined in!  I realize how fortunate we are that  our Maine
Governor Angus King is so receptive, and yet, I believe that a little
effort in other states will bear fruit quickly.

Let's all try to add other governors to the proclamation list!!

Also, I would be very grateful indeed for any further comments, no later
than March 27, on estimating the NUMBER of PWP's in any state.  Kerry
Malinowski in Maine's governor's office has asked me to help her draft
the Proclamation.

Thanks again,

Ivan Suzman  47/10  Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   21 deg. Icy!