Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Tue, 18 Mar

>Hi Listfriends,
>
>What is the quickest way to delete messages, in large groups, rather than
>one-at-a-time?
>
>I just had 289 messages in four days, and eventually I would quit the
>list if I had to spend too much time with the delete button!
>
>PLEASE save me and countless others from "Deletitis Nervosa!"
>
>THANKS!
>
>Ivan S.
>Portland Maine 47/10
>land of lighthouses

Ivan,

This is what I do to delete groups of messages at one time;
1.Press the shift key and the letter 'd'
2. The screen will display -- range of messages to delete
3.type in the range of numbers that you want deleted. ie.23-49
 or 23-49, 55,57--This range means that you want # 23through49
deleted and #55 and #57 deleted. Numbers 50-54, and #56 would be saved.
I hope this helps.

Nancy M.