thxs for info on disability coverage. i am slowly moving towards the eventual
process of involving my employer and trying to convince the insurance company
of my disability, that is , not being able to do the job i am trained and
paid for. would appreciate anything you could add re your  insurance company
and their , what sounds like , initial rejection of your claim. i'm extremely
nervous about this situation since my employment contract does not provide
any health coverage so i'll have to go on the open market. EXPENSIVE. thxs
for your response in advance.

John 55/dx 1.5 yrs