----------
> Fra: Joyce Tames <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: SONYA >>>: RE. CRAMPS - DON
> Dato: 18. marts 1997 06:12
>
> Sonya, I couldnt help to laugh when I read your note to Don about cramps
in
> your leg and FOOD.   DO YOU MEAN FOOT ?????
>
> I may be wrong but I dont think you mean to eat your foot!!!!
>
> Laugh Laugh !!
> My Danish is not so good...you do a much better job with your English
> Ik forstordicka Dansk   do you understand ??
>
> My toe and foot cramps were so bad that the meds didnt work anymore.
> I was recommended to do a Pallidotomy and I did.   I went into the
Operating
> room
> after 12 hours with no meds and in total spasm of toe, foot, leg.   When
the
> surgeon made the lesion, the cramps suddenly went away and to this day
have
> not returned after 13 month !!!
>
> I also take 3200iu of VIT. E each day which is supposed also to help with
> cramps.
>
> Maybe this info helps you and Don.
>
> Joyce

Hello Joyce, I have been smiling every time I have been thinking about your
mess. did you have mine this morning?
Do you know anything about INTRA - THALAMISK EL-STIMULATION??. My surgeon
offered me such one, because my right leg isn`t good. I have many pains
both in my FOOT and leg, but I don`t not yet IF I have the courage to
receive theoffer.
Regards
Sonia Nielsen