     BARBARA,

                         There  is a research  paper , published in the March
1998 issue o

                of the journal   NEUROLOGY.   It  is entilled  "LOW DOSE

                 CLOZAPINE   IMPROVES  DYSKINESIAS  IN P.D.'

                           If  you would  avail meof your fax  #    or  your
snail mail

               address  '    i would be most happy  to forward a copy to you.

                                Please  excuse my typing.       Let me know
 if this is

               if this is helpfu l   to you  .

                                                             fredpd1&aol.com

                                                             FRED  ZIESS