I thought I might suggest a modification to the network here.  I am a member
of another mailing list, that like this one, generates lots of messages.  The
have a system that batches their messages so that the subscribers only receive
2 or 3 mail messages a day.  Each one has 25 to 50 messages bundled in it.
This allows individuals to be members, without having their Email inundated.
In the brief time I have been on the list, several members have quit, giving
the volume of messages as one of the contributing factors.  Is it possible for
this to be considered?

Stephen Hubbard for Ray Hubbard, PD 15 years.