FYI.... Regarding collagen treatment

I've just received a flyer from the PD support group I belong to (Thanks, Mary
Yost!) <waving> which states our guest speaker on March 22 is to be Dr. Bruce
Gerratt, Director UCLA Speech Pathology & Audiology Clinic.  Dr. .Gerratt will
be speaking on "Collagen for PD Voice Disorders."

I plan upon attending this particular meeting, and will be happy to report
back here to the List.

For those living in the Los Angeles area, this meeting is sponsored by the San
Fernando Valley & LA Metro Groups, California Young  Parkinson's.

Location:  Granada Hills Community Hospital
                10445 Balboa Blvd., in Granada Hills.

When:      March 2

Time:        1:00 to 3:30 p.m.

See ya there...