I have received word from Dr. Lozano that I MAY BE a candidate for some kind
of thalamic surgery. He said that considering the fact that no documentation
exists on people with CO poisoning having this kind of surgery, the procedure
would be experimental. He then went on to say that although the cost of such
surgery would be high, there is the chance of helping my movement disorder.
What did he mean by "Cost"? Did he mean that there would probably be some
damage to my cognition?
I can tell you, the way I'm feeling right now, the risk of losing say... 25%
of my thinking skills to at the expense of regaining 75% of my physical well
being sounds pretty good.

Jacob Drollinger